We are looking for interns interested in live broadcast production for the 2024 season. The position is UNPAID, and academic credit is REQUIRED to participate in this program.
- Direct 3 camera live video stream of all 48 Crushers Home Games.
- Run 3 remote controlled PTZ cameras
- Run graphic production elements of live video stream/broadcast
- Run live hand-held ENG style camera for between innings entertainment as well as live game production
- Shoot and edit news-style video packages of player interviews, community relations events and appearances, and other team-related events.
- Compile and edit footage into video highlight segments.
- Archive, log, and maintain game footage for future use.
- Generate and execute new concepts for in-game entertainment features and promotions.
- Capture Proof of Performance materials for end-of-season reviews
- Other duties as assigned in a complete and timely fashion.
- General knowledge of video production equipment including camera, digital recording media, editing systems, production switchers, etc.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks within deadlines.
- Must be available for a majority of the games.
This is an unpaid internship, and no housing is provided. College credit MUST be awarded for completion of this internship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.