Content Creator Internship Summer 2022 - Lake Erie Crushers (Avon · OH)
Lake Erie Crushers jobs
Sports Jobs in Avon · OH
Content Creator Internship Summer 2022
The Lake Erie crushers are looking for multiple interns interested in videography, video editing, live broadcast production, and photography for the 2022 season. These positions are UNPAID, and academic credit is REQUIRED to participate in this program.
- Shoot and edit news-and entertainment-style video packages of player interviews, community relations events and appearances, and other team-related events.
- Compile and edit the footage into video highlight segments.
- Shoot game footage during live games and promotional events during stoppages.
- Archive, log and maintain game footage and photos for future use.
- Participate in live broadcast production crew for Lake Erie Crushers home games. Duties would include Broadcast Directing, Remote camera control and live graphic production
- Capture Proof of Performance materials (photo & video) for end-of-season reviews by Corporate clients
- Acquire hands-on experience with Marketing & Promotions department to provide quality marketing materials
- Learn how to organize all game day photos following each game in an organized manner.
- General knowledge of photography equipment including editing software such as Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.
- General knowledge of video production equipment including camera, digital recording media, switcher, graphic and editing systems, etc.
- Experience working in a live production environment a definite pus
- Knowledge of streaming services and how to run the software
- Expectation to attend a majority of the Crushers’ home games
- May be asked to provide own camera equipment. Editing software is Adobe Creative Cloud and is available for use
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks within deadlines.
This is an unpaid internship, and no housing is provided. College credit MUST be awarded for completion of this internship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.