Sales Account Executive - Evansville Otters (Evansville · IN)
Evansville Otters jobs
Sports Jobs in Evansville · IN
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsor
Summary: This position reports directly to the General Manager. This person should be an outgoing energetic and creative sales professional who is a clear self-starter with strong sales and relationship skills. This position will prospect, cold call, and sell sponsorships, picnics, group tickets, season tickets, and single game tickets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify sponsorships, picnics, group, season, and single game ticket sales
- Ensure sponsors, picnics, groups and ticket holders are serviced
- Help maintain and oversee all group areas
- Database collection, input into spreadsheets
- Responsible for reporting daily and monthly sales reports
- Supervise assigned personnel
- Assist in the development of programs that result in increased customer satisfaction
- Ensure all cash handling procedures are in effect at all times.
- Participate in sales training sessions
- Help with the preparation and execution of sales events and season ticket initiatives
- Assist in mailing and fulfillment
- Assist leadership team, sales team members, and other departments as needed
- Other related duties as required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Describe the specific duties that you performed for any sports-related internships or previous jobs.
Describe your experience in ticket sales.