Video Production Intern with New Jersey Jackals in Little Falls · NJ
New Jersey Jackals jobs
Sports Jobs in Little Falls · NJ
The New Jersey Jackals are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Video Production Intern. The Video Production Intern will work closely with the Video Production Manager to help produce and disseminate video for the team’s internet broadcast as well as for the Yogi Berra Stadium video board.
- To operate any of the various cameras used for the New Jersey Jackals broadcasts and video board
- Assist with the set up and break down of the video equipment
- Assist in operating the stadium video board and video switcher for game broadcasts
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned, which may include pulling tarp and shooting special, non-Jackals events at Yogi Berra Stadium
- Media Production, Communication, and Sports Management majors preferred, but candidates with other concentrations will be considered
- Must possess video production experience, experience in baseball preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must work successfully in a team environment
- Knowledge of audio/video editing, graphic design, and/or photography is a plus
- Must be available to work all 2020 Jackals home games, including nights and weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?