Photography Internship: Summer 2020 with Lake Erie Crushers in Avon · OH
Lake Erie Crushers jobs
Sports Jobs in Avon · OH
We are looking for an outgoing and enthusiastic intern candidate interested in photography for the 2020 season. The position is UNPAID, however academic credit is required for this position. This position would run from May to August/September. No housing is provided.
- Learn how to capture action on the field
- Learn how to photograph fans and stadium atmosphere
- Learn how to acquire photos capturing sponsorship inventory for proof of performance reports
- Learn how to organize all game day photos following each game in an organized manner
- Acquire hands-on experience with Marketing & Promotions department to provide quality marketing materials
- General knowledge of photography equipment including editing software such as Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks within deadlines
- Expectation to attend a majority of the Crushers’ home games
- Must provide own camera equipment. Editing software is Adobe Creative Cloud and is available for use
This is an unpaid internship, and no housing is provided. College credit can MUST be awarded for completion of this internship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?