Graphic Design Internship
We are seeking a Graphic Design Intern to join our team for the fall/winter and/or Sping 2018. We're looking for an up-and-coming graphic designer with a well-balanced left-and right-brain to work closely with our Manager of Corporate Sales to assist with creative projects.
- Designing content for social media, website, marketing and advertising material
- Designing print and digital advertising material
- Designing promotional posters and flyers
- Plan and design infographics
- Designing necessary graphics to support marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure consistent styling vision and to reflect our brand aesthetic
- Strong graphic design skills
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including: Photoshop, Illustator, After Effects & In Design
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic
- Passion for sports and strong desire to work in a team environment that fosters creativity, fun and energy
- Can work both individually and in a team setting
- Must be a currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited university
- Must be able to earn college credit for internship
Interested candidates can apply on teamworkonline.com or by emailing their resume and graphic design samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Joliet Slammers are committed to providing a quality educational experience through our seasonal internship program. Internships will provide you with the necessary tools to help you advance in the field of sports management and become a sought after member of the sports business world. The Slammers’ environment will provide the perfect laboratory for students in all aspects of sports to receive an integrated learning experience. No other learning experience provides the diversity and magnitude of possibilities. Although there is no job with the Slammers guaranteed following completion of the internship, the educational experience will be invaluable moving forward as you enter the sports business field.
How did you hear about this job?
Will you be receiving college credit for this internship?
Do you have housing in the Joliet area?