Lake Erie Crushers
The Lake Erie Crushers, located in Avon, Ohio, are looking for interns for the 2018 season. As a Lake Erie Crushers intern you will have the opportunity to experience and partake in all aspects of how a professional baseball team operates. Interns can gather practical work experience in all aspects of professional sports including, but not limited to:
Marketing / Promotions
Corporate Client Management
- Participate in Game Day rotational program which will allow you to experience multiple aspects of minor league baseball operations
- Help plan, promote, and execute promotional / theme nights
- Assist with: Public Relations, Community Development, Media Relations, and various other office needs
- Work with Stadium Operations staff to execute baseball games and other stadium events
- Work all aspects of ticketing process from sales support to box office operations and game day ticketing tasks
- Work with corporate client development program
- Learn all aspects of concession operations
- Work all Crushers’ home games and events
- Currently attending, an accredited university. (All majors welcomed)
- Passion to work in the sports industry
- Ability to think outside the box, and bring new ideas to the table
- Maintain a professional demeanor during his pressure situations
- Capability to work long hours in various types of weather
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Enjoy working as part of a team
This is an unpaid internship, and no housing is provided. College credit can be awarded for completion of this internship.
E-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and click HERE for the application
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?