Food and Beverage Management Intern
Food and Beverage: Food/Beverage Management
The Normal Cornbelters, a professional baseball team in the Frontier League is looking for a Food and Beverage Intern(s). The intern will work directly for the Food and Beverage Director for the Normal Cornbelters 2017 home games and other events at the "Corn Crib" Duties include, but not limited to, all aspects of food and beverage operation including, inventory, placing orders, vendor relations, stocking stands, some accounting, cleaning, food safety and scheduling.
Intern will also have the ability to work with the front office staff to ensure a great fan exerience.
Expectations, Duties and Skills:
- Experience in Food and Beverage preferred.
- Knowledge of food safety preferred.
- Abilty to multi task and be punctual.
- Must be willing to work long hours, weekends and Holdiays.
- Good time managment skills.
- Computer skills a plus.
- Must have an interest in Food and Beverage or Sports.
This is an unpaid internship.
How did you hear about this job?