*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
This is a full-time position in the Ticket Services Department. Duties will include answering incoming sales calls including individual, group, specialty seating, accessible seating, season tickets, Spring Training tickets as well as tickets for additional events hosted at Fenway Park. This position will handle ticket related service issues via telephone, email, face-to-face, and mail correspondence as well as coordinate a variety of administrative tasks for the department.
- Answer all inbound ticket sales and customer service phone calls for Red Sox home games, Spring Training games at JetBlue Park and other events hosted at Fenway Park.
- Provide service to 10th Man season ticket holders via phone, email and face-to-face communications.
- Provide day of game customer service via phone and face-to-face at various ticket services windows on game and non-baseball event days.
- Track all customer service issues using CRM software.
- Issue tickets to high-end clientele at VIP will-call window on game days.
- Coordinate the Clergy and Mass Coaches special pass programs.
- Manage the Ticket Office inbox and respond to inbound emails.
- Work with the Accounting department on credit card chargeback issues.
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Senior Manager or Director, Ticket Services.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and telephone.
- Prior telemarketing, customer service and/or sales experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Ability to multitask and consistently meet deadlines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.