*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
This is an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the human resources field while working in the fast-paced world of professional sports. The HR Assistant will provide project and administrative support within all areas of the Boston Red Sox Human Resources department.
- Recruiting coordination, including phone screens, candidate tracking and scheduling logistics for interviews, background check system maintenance
- Assisting with onboarding and off boarding processes for employees
- Participate in planning and execution of staff training, orientation sessions and other employee events
- Help coordinate rewards and recognition programs for game day staff employees
- Maintenance of personnel files
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Service oriented
- Highly organized and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding and use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be available to work occasional night game or weekend game
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.