*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
This full-time position would be responsible for servicing and executing all Group Sales Hospitality accounts and events, providing support to the Group Sales Team members, as well as create and maintain all Group Sales collateral.
- Produces invoices and contracts for all Group Hospitality Sales and works with clients to obtain signed contracts, and payments
- Act as liaison with 3rd Party Caterer (Aramark) to place food and beverage orders, validate invoices, and properly document all transactions in CRM
- Communicate with all Group Hospitality Buyers game day event logistics and acts as point of contact for all Group Hospitality events on game days
- Create and distribute Group Sales Homestand reports and represents the department in organizational homestand meetings
- Provides assistance with all Group Sales Theme nights including event logistics and giveaway distribution
- Produce CRM servicing manuals for the department and provides continuous feedback on how to best improve our CRM
- Maintains the Group Sales Website and produces Group Sales Collateral for 2021 and 2022
- Screens all inbound Group inquiries that fall below the Group minimum
- Always represents the Club in a positive and professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in communications, marketing or sports related field preferred
- A minimum of two (2) years of work experience in client/customer service, preferably in a sports, events, or corporate setting
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
- Strong customer service, communication, time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel required
- Experience with ProVenue, Salesforce, Canva, and Adobe Creative a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.