Supply Chain/ Purchasing & Receiving Intern (2 positions available)
- Work with AGM and VP/GM with all duties in the warehouse under limited supervision.
- This includes, but not limited to,
- storage of food and beverage,
- inventory control/POS management
- distribution of products.
- Will prepare, update and maintain a purchase order log on a daily basis.
- On game days, duties will include icing down all soda and bar stations as well as managing all beer sales locations.
- Assist with maintenance of facility and equipment repair.
- Knowledge of Excel and ability to drive a forklift is beneficial to the position.
Other General Duties for all interns include:
Scheduling, product cost analysis, purchasing and sales forecasting, seeking new revenue streams, and other duties as required by management
Compensation: $400/week and college credit can be earned wherever applicable. Weekly hours vary.
Time Frame: (Late winter 2023 – September 2023) Start dates are flexible but can start as early as mid-January. Internship schedules can be made around college schedule through May. Program ends one week before school starts the following school year or until the end of the season for all graduating seniors. It is expected that interns work a full work schedule during the season and work ALL of the Somerset Patriots home games.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.