The Harrisburg Senators Baseball Club, Double-A affiliate of the Washington Nationals, is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and dependable individual for the role of Graphic Design & Video Production Associate for the 2024 season. This is a paid seasonal position with a firm start date in January, 2024 and a TBD end date in September, 2024.
Completing or have completed a four –year college degree strongly preferred (Graphic Design, Video Production or other related field). Candidate acknowledges that this internship is a nine month commitment and has the ability and desire to commit to that time frame. Ability to maintain flexible hours, including but not limited to, normal business hours, nights, weekends, and some holidays. Must provide own transportation and housing.
$1,200 per month; housing options available for non-local residents.
- Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, stadium signage, social media, and more.
- Assist with video creation and editing for use on social media, in ballpark and external marketing
- Work within the marketing department to successfully collaborate and execute goals.
- Assist in video production by assisting in the set-up and execution of video shoots. Learn and contribute to the process of shooting, editing, and cataloging video.
- Create and update day of game content for video board use as needed by Game Entertainment & Video departments.
- Perform other duties assigned by team management.
- Background in Graphic Arts & Design
- Comfortable working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and InDesign
- Experience in video editing a plus.
- Self motivated and hard working
- Flexibility in handling a variety of assignments, ability to meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
- Ability to multi-task and follow instructions from multiple supervisors
- Charismatic, Team Player - must work well in team setting.
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment
Please be prepared to share your portfolio.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.