The Binghamton Rumble Ponies, the New York Mets Double-A Affiliate in the Eastern League, are looking to hire a Full-Time employee to serve as Director of Video Production. We are looking to hire this position immediately.
- Manage a staff to direct in-house broadcast and operate Videoboard Animations and Graphics, Replay Decks, and Camera.
- Design Graphics and Animations to be used during home games for both Entertainment and to fulfill sponsorship requirements.
- Produce and Upload Video Content for Rumble Ponies website, Pre/Post-Game Shows, and other in-game uses.
- Coordinate Video Shoots with Rumble Ponies Players and Staff
- Enhance In-Game Entertainment and Atmosphere at NYSEG Stadium.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Ability to take initiative as well as prioritize and multitask on job Strong multitasking abilities
- Must be a team-oriented and highly motivated individual Passion for sports and entertainment Knowledge of baseball
- Ability to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Familiarity with Minor League Baseball's MLBAM Homebase is preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with Motion Rocket Sports Video Control Systems is preferred, but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.