The Binghamton Rumble Ponies are the Double-A Affiliate of the New York Mets in the Eastern League. They are seeking an Audi & Video Assistant for the 2020 Season. This seasonal position begins in January and concludes in September. The individual should command a hard working, dedicated and enthusiastic attitude with the passion to learn in order to be considered for the position.
Hours include an average of 40+ hours per week from beginning until the end of the season and are expected to work all game days. The A&V Assistant will work directly under the Director of Video Production and assist the Director of Video Production with overseeing website, video, video boards, in game production and other tasks as assigned. In addition, this position requires a great deal of time and effort, especially during the season.
- Required to work all 70 home games and part-time office hours.
- Assist with the production staff, this position will help oversee all video boards, videos, head shots, production game day staff, staffing, and other duties as assigned
- Independence to work on projects to be used during home games for both entertainment and sponsorship requirements.
- Produce and upload all graphic and video content for Rumble Ponies social media platforms, website and YouTube page.
- Coordinate, shoot and edit videos with Rumble Ponies players and staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Ability to take initiative as well as prioritize and multitask on job
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Must be a team-oriented and highly motivated individual
- Passion for sports and entertainment
- Knowledge of baseball
- Ability to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Familiarity with Minor League Baseball's MLBAM Homebase is preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with Motion Rocket Sports Video Control Systems is preferred, but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.