New Hampshire Fisher Cats, Double-A Northeast League (Toronto Blue Jays)
1 Line Dr.
Manchester, NH 03101
Director of Corporate Sales
As an integral member of our Corporate Sales Team, the Director of Corporate Sales is expected to help establish, maintain, and lead a culture of collaboration, innovation, and teamwork within an inclusive positive can-do atmosphere. Specifically responsible for setting that example both internally and externally while holding yourself and others accountable for their work performance along with their contribution to our culture.
The Director of Corporate Sales for the New Hampshire Fisher Cats is responsible for generating, selling, fostering, and servicing new and existing corporate partnerships. This role also includes oversight of the corporate sales team and all corporate accounts, as well as the creation of a sales brochure, proof of performance, new concepts and inventory to increase sponsorship sales, and basic office functions as needed. This job also requires prospecting, cold calling, sales meetings with area businesses and non-profits. The Director of Corporate Sales reports directly to Senior Vice President, Corporate Sales.
These duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Cold calls to area companies to sell stadium signage, promotional opportunities, media including web, social, radio and print, hospitality
- Renew existing corporate partner contracts as assigned by the Senior Vice President of Sales
- Manage corporate sales staff to help promote growth, increase revenue, and fulfill activation
- Create and develop new partnership packages to generate new revenue streams
- Maintain and manage an active sales pipeline; oversee sales team pipeline
- Generate leads by prospecting respective sales areas and categories
- Prospecting through involvement in local and regional networking opportunities
- Meet or exceed corporate sales goals and objectives including prepared individual sales goal and department goal along with ensuring completion of all fulfillment and activation for all partnership agreements, customer service functions as required
- Maintain accurate database management of sales and leads and creation of sales reports
- Involvement in production of marketing materials such as sales brochure, pocket schedules, coupon books, game day programs
- Additional responsibilities assigned by Senior Vice President of Sales and Team President
- Responsible for contributing through department managed and through cross functional collaboration with the franchise, meeting or exceeding annual EBIDTA goals
- Full profit & loss/budgeting responsibilities for the department
- Meeting and exceeding budgets & goals annually
- Highly motivated, sport-knowledgeable people looking for a future in sales.
- The Director of Corporate Sales will be challenged to meet/exceed performance goals and prove they can work in a team environment.
- With a wide array of events to sell throughout the year, work ethic and organization skills are very important characteristics.
- Sales experience (especially in sports) a plus.
- A minimum of three years sales management experience is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.