New Hampshire Fisher Cats, Double-A Northeast League (Toronto Blue Jays)
1 Line Drive
Manchester, NH 03101
Marketing & Promotions Manager
An integral manager of the marketing and promotions department. The Marketing & Promotions Manager is expected to help establish, maintain, and lead a culture of collaboration, innovation, and teamwork within an inclusive positive can-do atmosphere. Specifically responsible for setting that example both internally and externally while holding yourself and others accountable for their work performance along with their contribution to our culture.
The Marketing & Promotions Manager is expected to create awareness of the Fisher Cats brand as an affordable, family friendly destination for all ages and interests, highlighting single-game tickets, group outings, and hospitality areas. Work with VP, Marketing & Communications to develop social media campaigns, marketing budgets, advertising plans, community initiatives and theme nights. In-game responsibilities include social media content and assisting with the Fisher Cats entertainment experience.
The New Hampshire Fisher Cats, Double-A Affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays, are searching for enthusiastic individuals to join an award-winning staff at Delta Dental Stadium.
We are offering a dynamic, challenging and fun learning environment, and opportunity to work with an industry leader and beautiful growing community to call home. You’re not just an employee but also a part of something special!
POSITION: Marketing and Promotions Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES: Include, but are not limited to:
- Utilize digital marketing expertise to increase fan engagement, ticket sales and connection to communities
- Provide content for release via social media channels, including sponsored content via corporate partners
- Engage social media users to offer a fan-engagement experiences
- Assist with strategy to increase engagement amongst followers
- Assist with growing overall media presence via development of new media or strategies
- Collect statistics on social media accounts and analyze to establish trends
- Assist with website graphics and updates as necessary
- Work with VP, Marketing & Communications to create and manage marketing budget/schedule
- Contribute to the execution of Fisher Cats marketing plan by creating, proofing, submitting and confirming ad placements
- Work with outside media companies to expand reach and identify customer type
- Execute media contracts
- Analyze marketing data to help improve strategies
Promotions and Community Relations
- Implement theme days/nights with group sales representatives
- Assist with development of yearly promotional calendar, including giveaways, sponsorship activations and development of new theme nights
- Assist with on-field promotions during each game
- Bring new ideas and creativity to the ever-improving Fisher Cats Entertainment Experience
- Coordinate awareness nights for local charities and concourse activities with local partners
- Oversee community ticket programs such as Reading Challenge and Oral Health Challenge
- Coordinate mascot schedule for all community appearances and gameday responsibilities
- Assist in coordination of non-gameday events at Delta Dental Stadium
- Responsible for contributing through the department and through cross functional collaboration with the franchise meeting or exceeding annual EBIDTA goals
- Full profit & loss/budgeting responsibilities for the departments listed above
- Meeting and exceeding budgets & goals annually
- Ability to work effectively on an individual basis and within a team framework, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve objectives.
- A successful candidate should showcase excellent communication skills with the ability to have effective and frequent dialogue with prospects, clients and community leaders
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills, be highly motivated, and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- A minimum of two (2) years digital marketing experience, preferably within sports or live events setting.
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc) is preferred but not required
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays in an outdoor environment is required.
If you feel you have the experience and self-motivation required to be part of the Fisher Cats team, please apply for this position.
2018 Eastern League Nominee for the MiLB John H Johnson Award
2010 Minor League Baseball Larry MacPhail Award Winner
2009 Baseball America Bob Freitas Award Winner
13-year New Hampshire Business Review Winner – “Best Sporting Venue to Bring Clients”
10-year Best of New Hampshire Award Winner – “Best New Hampshire Sports Team”
2011-2019 Parenting New Hampshire Magazine Award Winner - “Favorite Sporting Event for Families”
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.