The Harrisburg Senators Baseball Club, AA affiliate of the Washington Nationals, are seeking an energetic and responsible individual for the position of full time Human Resources / Accounting Associate for the 2022 Season. This is a paid seasonal position with a start date no later than January 2022 and a TBD end date in September 2022.
$1,200 per month
Completing or have completed a four–year college degree in Human Resources, Accounting, or another related field. Ability to work within the dates listed above. Ability to maintain flexible hours, including but not limited to, normal business hours, nights, and weekends. Must provide own transportation and housing.
1. Coordinate new/returning employees with onboarding into the payroll system, including collecting and reviewing employee information and forms such as I9, contact information, etc.
2. Work with various departments to coordinate payroll
3. HR support regarding employee benefits such as 401(k), FSA, HRA, medical, dental, etc.
4. Maintain confidential information and files
5. Utilize QuickBooks to compile reports and reconciliations including ticket sales, merchandise, etc.
6. Process receivables, payables, & invoices
7. Provide support for maintaining vendor files, deposits, tax reporting, etc.
8. Access ticketing system & payroll system for data input
9. Other duties as assigned by team management
1. Previous accounting or HR experience
2. Self-motivated and hard-working
3. Strong computer skills
4. Ability to maintain complete confidentiality regarding sensitive information
5. Qualified applicants will have excellent time management skills
6. Charismatic, Team Player - must work well in team setting.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.