More Information Less Information
Merchandise Assistant - Binghamton Rumble Ponies (Binghamton · NY)
Binghamton Rumble Ponies jobs
Sports Jobs in Binghamton · NY
The Binghamton Rumble Ponies are seeking a passionate individual to assist the Director of Merchandise and Retail Sales in managing the Armory Team Store for the 2022 season. This position is responsible for the operations of the team store, kid zone, and assisting other departments whenever necessary.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the team store and kid zone
- Organizing, receiving, and counting new merchandise
- Maintain inventory records throughout the season
- Provide excellent customer service to all fans
- Process orders placed online or over the phone
- Supervising store and fun zone gameday employees
- Assist community relations with appearances and events
- Assist other departments as needed
- Associates or Bachelor Degree Preferred
- Outgoing and energetic
- Customer service experience
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Cash handling skills
- Able to work all 69 home games including holidays, as well as any additional events
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Sport experience preferred but not required
Start Date: March 1, 2022
Stipend: $1,500.00 Per Month
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Do you have any previous experience working in retail?
How much experience do you have with cash handling?
What previous management/leadership experience do you have?