JOB TITLE: Database and Analytics Intern
JOB REPORTS TO: Paul Stephens, Director of Ticket Sales; Stuart Chamberlin, Database Manager
QUALIFICATION FOR CONSIDERATION: Experience working in Minor League Baseball is preferred, but not required. Knowledge of Ticketmaster is preferred, but not required.
JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Assist with database management
• Assist with lead generation and mailings
• Assist with management of CRM system
• Assist with email marketing
• Learn and use Archtics ticketing system (Ticketmaster)
• Operate an informational booth at community and sporting events
• Provide unsurpassed customer service for all clients
• Other duties as assigned
HOW MUCH WILL YOU MAKE? This position is unpaid, and must be for college credit.
TRAINING: All new hires in the Winston-Salem Dash ticket department go through comprehensive training before they begin their day-to-day job responsibilities. We believe our ticket staff should have a solid understanding of our products and sales philosophies. You will receive training and skills needed to be successful with the Winston-Salem Dash or any other professional sports team.
EMPLOYMENT DATE: May 14, 2018 – August 31, 2018