Summary: The Clubhouse Assistant is responsible for assisting the Clubhouse Manager with laundry, equipment, meals, and supplies. This position also provides support and customer service to players, coaches, umpires, and other team personnel.
- Daily cleaning of the clubhouse, locker room area, shower area, toilet area, coaches’ offices, training area, umpires' room, laundry area, family waiting room, and restrooms
- Assist with laundry services for coaches, players, and umpires
- Assist with team packing, loading/unloading of bags and trunks
- Assist with inventory of uniforms and equipment
- Assist with fulfilling special requests from players and coaches
- Assist with team airport arrivals and departures, when needed
- Other duties may be assigned
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or progress towards a degree.
- At least one year of prior experience in a baseball clubhouse preferred
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive for organizational business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability and willingness to work varied and long hours including nights, weekends and holidays
This job is performed in a ballpark; and therefore, there is possible exposure to extreme weather conditions. This individual is exposed to cleaning chemicals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.