Carolina League Careers
Sales Intern - Greensboro Grasshoppers (Greensboro · NC)
Greensboro Grasshoppers jobs
Sports Jobs in Greensboro · NC
Title: Sales Intern
Reports to: Director of Sales
The Greensboro Grasshoppers, the Class A affiliate of the Pittsburgh Pirates, are looking to fill a Sales Intern position for the 2022 season. We are eager to find an energetic individual who will help with the sales and experience of our group outings at First National Bank Field.
The intern primarily will report to the Director of Sales and will assist in all aspects of a group outing. The intern will also contribute to other areas including tickets, operations, merchandise, and promotions as needed.
- Actively Solicit Groups for outings at the ballpark (Daily Call Lists, Theme Night recruitment, etc.)
- Organization of Group Sales items (i.e. tickets, wristbands, Babe’s Bucks, etc.) for Group pick-up
- Manage group sales database and other data collection systems
- Prepare ballpark for events; tasks including cleaning and arranging tables and chairs for picnics, organization of Suites and Party Decks, set-up for Special Events
- Facilitate Group Outings (Suites, Party Decks, Picnics), working with fans to provide an enjoyable experience
- Assist with walk-up, phone, and online ticket orders through the Box Office
- Assist all managers and coworkers in fulfilling the company mission statement
- Fully understand and abide by all rules and regulations contained within the Greensboro Baseball, LLC Employee Handbook
- Additional duties as needed
- Willing and capable to work LONG and HARD hours
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to learn and use ticketing software (Ticket Return)
- Display a positive disposition and patience with fans at all times
- Must have initiative; comfortable working in an isolated setting (i.e. Box Office)
- Ability to take direction and work with others
- Willingness to assist in the management of the game day staff
- Accountable for managing cash and credit information
- Value organization, customer service, thoroughness, accountability, and fun!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Do you need this internship for college credit?
Do you have housing in or around Greensboro?