Carolina League Careers
2022 Stadium Operations Trainee - Greensboro Grasshoppers (Greensboro · NC)
Greensboro Grasshoppers jobs
Sports Jobs in Greensboro · NC
Event Management: Event Operations/Management
Title: Stadium Operations Trainee
Reports to: Director of Stadium Operations
The Greensboro Grasshoppers, the Class A affiliate of the Pittsburgh Pirates, are looking to fill a Stadium Operations Trainee position for the 2021 season. We are eager to find an energetic individual who will help in the supervision of the overall operation at First National Bank Field.
Overall Responsibility: The trainee primarily will report to the Director of Stadium Operations and will help in overseeing all aspects of general stadium/game-day operations. The intern will also gain experience in other areas such as tickets, merchandising, sales, and promotions as needed.
- Assist in the overall maintenance and cleanliness of the stadium to include, but not limited to pressure washing, window cleaning, outside grounds, etc.
- Assist with daily staff check in
- Assist in the management of custodians
- Stay up to date on all necessary building inspections
- Oversee all aspects of traffic control
- Assist in managing inventory and supplies
- Plumbing, Electrical, and H.V.A.C. maintenance
- Assist field crew as needed
- Assist all managers and co-workers in fulfilling the company mission
- Fully understand and abide by all rules and regulations contained within the Greensboro Baseball, LLC Employee Handbook
- Additional duties as needed
- Willing and capable to work LONG and HARD hours
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
- Display a positive disposition and patience with fans at all times
- Must have initiative; comfortable working in a fast pace environment
- Ability to take direction and work with others
- Willingness to assist in the management of the game day staff
- Accountable for managing cash and credit information
- Value organization, customer service, thoroughness, accountability and fun!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Do you have housing in or around Greensboro?
Do you need this position for college credit?