Status: Full Time
Reports to: Director of Marketing
The Video Production Manager is responsible for creating all videos as needed by the Columbia Fireflies. This includes, but is not limited to, ticket sales videos, homestand highlights, post-homestand recaps, social media videos, TV commercials and player content videos. The Video Production Manager is responsible for producing and executing all in-game content needed for the videoboard and both ribbon boards, including both video and static graphics. The Video Production Manager is responsible for the production of Fireflies TV and the MiLB.TV stream. This includes managing a staff of interns and gameday staff, plus managing and maintaining all stadium video and audio equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The following are examples of the various functions required. The job requirements are not limited to the items on this list:
- Create and manage all graphic or video content needed for the videoboard and ribbon boards. The Video Production Manager is the sole party who will execute the in-game run of show on the videoboard and ribbon boards. This includes managing an ensuring the running of all corporate sponsor in-game elements.
- Film and produce all video content as needed by the Columbia Fireflies staff. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Social Media Content
- Homestand Highlight Videos
- Post-Homestand Recap Videos
- Player Content Videos
- Ticketing Sale Videos
- TV Commercials
- In-Game Video Content
- Manage the production of Fireflies TV and MiLB.TV
- This includes hiring and managing a gameday production crew
- Maintain all stadium video and audio equipment
- Manage one seasonal Video Production Intern
- Manage, in conjunction with the Director of Marketing, the Fireflies Brand Standard
- Manage the Fireflies Video Archives
- Create and design graphics and collateral as requested.
- Assist Special Events with Video and Audio help as needed
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.