Carolina League Careers
Ticket Sales Summer Internship with Winston-Salem Dash in Winston Salem · NC
Winston-Salem Dash jobs
Sports Jobs in Winston Salem · NC
JOB TITLE: Ticket Sales Department Intern
JOB REPORTS TO: Corey Bugno, Vice President
LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT: Unpaid internship runs from May 11, 2020 – August 14, 2020 (dates can be adjusted to fit school schedule). Expected to work 11:30a.m.-5:30p.m. on non-game days and 11:30a.m. until the end of the game on game days. College or graduate course credit is available.
JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Research and organize sales lead lists
- Assist in ticket sales staff projects
- Make outbound sales calls to individual buyers
- Handle inbound calls
- Assist with processing ticket orders and payments
- Assist with weekly reports
- Provide unsurpassed customer service for all fans
- Work all Dash home games and some non-baseball events
- Assist ticket sales staff with game day duties
- Assist in other departments on game day as needed
TRAINING: All new hires in the Winston-Salem ticket department go through comprehensive training before they begin their day-to-day job responsibilities. We believe our ticket staff should have a solid understanding of our products and sales philosophies. You will receive training and skills needed to be successful with the Winston-Salem Dash or any other professional sports team.
How did you hear about this job?