Video Production Intern with USA Baseball in Durham · NC
Position Reports To: Kevin Jones, Director of Creative Services and Brad Young, Senior Director of Media Relations
Position Background: USA Baseball is looking for a Video Production intern. The Video Production intern will report to the Director of Creative Services and Senior Director of Media Relations. This position helps execute USA Baseball’s media plan and is responsible for upholding the brand of our nation’s pastime through the creation of video projects, videography, and social media visuals for USA Baseball’s events and national team programs.
The Video Production intern will work closely with USABaseball.com (Powered by Major League Baseball Advanced Media), USABaseballShop.com, USA Baseball’s social media accounts, and the Sport Development department.
- Content creation for USA Baseball as dictated in its yearly media plan
- On-site video production operations at key events at the USA Baseball National Training Complex in Cary, North Carolina, domestically and internationally
- Assistance with video production both through videography and editing of game recaps, features, and promotional videos
- Archiving past video content on behalf of the organization
- Assists the Media Relations Department with scheduled communication for the baseball community through social media outlets and the official website, creation of social media graphics, and video production projects for all programs and departments within the organization as assigned
- Support the USA Baseball national team development programs with the implementation of their strategic plans for identification
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects
- Proficiency in sports videography
- Flexible and adaptable work schedule for changing organizational needs
- Willingness to travel to events throughout the U.S. and international competitions
- Passionate about baseball with an understanding of the amateur baseball landscape
- Proficiency in Cinema 4D or similar animation programs
- Proficiency in sports photography
In possession of or working towards an Associate, Bachelor or Master Degree.
How did you hear about this job?
Please provide a link to your online portfolio.
What is your preferred video editing software?
Do you have any experience building motion graphic packages for video?
Why do you want to work for USA Baseball?
Are you applying for any other USA Baseball internships? If so, please specify which positions.