Split the Pot Raffle Ticket Seller - Ted Williams Foundation and Minnesota Vikings - Ted Williams Foundation (Minneapolis · MN)
Ted Williams Foundation jobs
Sports Jobs in Minneapolis · MN
Other (consulting, membership, non-profit, real estate): Foundation/Community Relations
POSITION SUMMARY: The Ted Williams Foundation is looking for high-energy, motivated sellers to join our Split The Pot raffle sales team for the 2021 Minnesota Vikings season.
JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
- Approach fans pre-game and in-game to explain the details of the Split The Pot raffle program
- Accurately handle the sale and distribution of the tickets, following program requirements
- Answer questions fans may have about the program and the Ted Williams Foundation
- Turn in all cash to Raffle Coordinator several times throughout the event and at end of the beginning of the 4th quarter.
- Sellers are paid on a per game commission basis.
- Sellers will make a minimum of $60 and up to $250 per game. Sellers must arrive an hour before the gate open time.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent education
- Prior experience handling cash
- Ability to interact positively with large fan base
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Above average verbal communication skills
- Strong sales skills
- Must be highly self-motivated and outgoing
- Candidates must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays if necessary
- In a variety of weather conditions, must be able to walk up and down numerous steps, and long distances on stadium grounds or be stationary at a kiosk sales station.