The Tampa Bay Rays Creative Services team is seeking a Coordinator, Project Manager to help with day-to-day processes of all creative projects including assignment, direction and execution among all graphic designers, motion graphic designers, videographers, photographers and multi-media specialists.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Project Managers with day-to-day processes of all creative projects with internal clients including (but not limited to):
- Corporate Partnerships
- Ticket Sales
- Community Engagement
- Business Development
- Fan Experience/In-Game Entertainment
- Stadium Operations/Capital Funds
- Baseball Operations
- Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Public Relations/Social Media
- Human Resources
- Executive Team
- Spring Training
- Assist with workflow for creative team utilizing Lytho project management software, including digital & paid advertising, social media content, in-game production, sales & community engagement collateral, stadium signage and corporate sponsor implementation
- Attend weekly meetings for various internal clients to understand scope of all creative organizational needs
- Work collectively with all MCS team members in planning and execution of marketing plans, strategy and special events
- Serve as on-site point of contact for all deliveries and signage installations at Tropicana Field, Al Lang Stadium and/or Charlotte Sports Park (as needed)
- Help Project Managers track project timelines, budgets and resources, as assigned
- Provide support via MCS copy editing and proofing of all external communication pieces
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for advertising, promotional & Club marketing efforts
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Project Managers and Creative Director
- Strong project management skills, adept at organizing, meeting deadlines and multi-tasking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to meet the organization’s goals
- Position requires routine, personal interaction with other Club personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and not in a remote manner
All offers contingent on a satisfactory background check.
All applicants for employment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Applicants with qualifying disabilities or bona fide religious objections, or who are pregnant, may be exempted from this requirement or otherwise accommodated if they are unable to be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.