MLB (Major League Baseball) Teams Jobs!
Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with MLB teams. If you are interested in working for MLB teams, please apply for a job. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply for the job online. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered. Also, please note that you have one chance to fill in your cover letter information once you press "apply for this job."
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities currently available are available within the following categories:
Video Editor - 2 with Seattle Mariners in Seattle, WA
Seattle Mariners jobs
Sports Jobs in Seattle, WA
Web/Creative Services: Media/Video Production
Job Title: Video Editor
Reports To: Director, Productions
The Role: You will play a key role in producing video content for our fans - producing (editing, shooting graphics) of Seattle Mariners-related video content for in-park, broadcast and online.
What You’ll Do:
· Create high quality video content in a timely manner, often within tight deadlines.
· Support video projects, which include, but are not limited to, features, commercials, highlight videos, special occasion videos, etc.
· Implement club’s brand and design assets into video elements.
· Work closely with others in the marketing department to plan and schedule production needs.
· Assist with production shoots (setup, tear down) and serve as a shooter when needed.
· Assist with motion graphic creation for video projects and LED displays.
· Responsible for receiving and delivering of media assets and logging and archiving of digital assets
· Work in the control room on game days as needed (camera op, replay operator, etc.).
· Assist in production and preparation for Seattle Mariners games and Safeco Field events.
Education and Experience:
· High School diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
· A minimum of two years of prior video editing experience required.
Competencies and Knowledge. Skills and Abilities:
· Must be highly motivated, creative and able to work with a sense of urgency on deadline.
· Proficient in non-linear video editing (Adobe Premiere preferred).
· Experienced with video production equipment (ENG & DSLR cameras, lights, audio gear, etc.).
· AfterEffects, Photoshop and/or motion design knowledge.
· Knowledge and ability to operate control equipment (Switcher, CG, Replay Systems) a plus.
· Experienced with script and voiceover writing a plus.
· Live in-venue/big-screen production experience a plus.
The Seattle Mariners are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer –
Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.