Under limited supervision from the Director, Operations, the Guest Services Agent will prove guests with the best guest experience possible.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide guests with the best guest experience possible. This beings with a positive initial impression of our facility. This impression is created by providing them with accurate event information, assisting them in finding their seats, and assisting with any issues. This position is expected to work cohesively with all employees in maintaining a superior level of guest experience.
This information is intended to be descriptive of the key responsibilities of the position. The following examples do not identify all duties performed by an single incumbent.
- Provide all guests a positive first impression by offering superior, individualized service
- Enthusiastically greet guests and direct them to their assigned seats
- Provide guests with accurate information about an event and facility
- Interact with guests to help provide a wonderful experience
- Keep aisles clear and make sure guests sit only in their ticketed area
- Respond to emergencies by involving the supervisor
- Deal with guest issues up to a level where intervention by a supervisor is required
- Other duties as assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills are required
- Must be a team player who works well with others
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Position is outdoors and requires walking and standing for long periods of times, including all weather conditions
- Ability to lift and carry 10 pounds