Entertainment Staff (Game Day) - The Phillies (Philadelphia · PA)
The Phillies jobs
Sports Jobs in Philadelphia · PA
Event Management: Event Operations/Management
This position will primarily assist the Marketing/Events & Entertainment department with fan interaction areas throughout the ballpark. Other responsibilities include helping with a variety of marketing events, campaigns, special events, and non-game day events. Interested candidates should be aware of time requirements on nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ensuring safety at The Yard which is comprised of fan attractions including: hot dog launcher, climbing wall, Phan Field, and The Bullpen.
- Promoting a positive fan experience by interacting with our fans at all attractions around the ballpark.
- Monitor and operate the Phillies virtual reality hitting booth
- Assisting the Events Department as needed with promotional events.
- Assist as needed with sponsor and marketing activations.
- Staffing the Phillies kiosks during Phillies home games.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Energetic, motivated individual comfortable with interacting with large crowds.
- Professional demeanor at all times.
- Ability to interact and work with children effectively – Employment is dependent upon completion and clearance of child abuse clearance, FBI Fingerprinting and a background check.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to work a minimum of 40 home games.
- Availability to work nights, weekends and holidays, in addition to some special events that are non-game days.
- Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged periods lasting up to 6 hours per shift.
- Ability to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods.
- Ability and willingness to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.