MLB (Major League Baseball) Teams Jobs!
Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with MLB teams. If you are interested in working for MLB teams, please apply for a job. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply for the job online. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered. Also, please note that you have one chance to fill in your cover letter information once you press "apply for this job."
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities currently available are available within the following categories:
Incident Tracking Analyst with Oakland Athletics in Oakland, CA
Oakland Athletics jobs
Sports Jobs in Oakland, CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
Incident Tracking Analyst
Department: Stadium Operations
Reports to: Stadium Operations Systems Manager
Job Classification: Nonexempt
City/State: Oakland, CA Description:
The Oakland Athletics are currently seeking Part-Time Incident Tracking Analysts. This position will report directly to the Stadium Operations Systems Manager.
· BA or BS college degree preferred
· 1-3 years event management experience preferred
· Excellent customer service, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
· Detail oriented individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Self-starter with ability to prioritize and be efficient with multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Demonstrated computer and tablet proficiency
· Computer proficiency in 24/7 Software Program a plus, but not essential
· Ability to work flexible hour including nights, weekends and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.