Sales Associate, Group Inside Sales - New York Yankees (Bronx · NY)
New York Yankees jobs
Sports Jobs in Bronx · NY
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Department: Group Sales
Reports To: Manager, Group Sales and Service
Job Classification: Full Time
The Sales Associate – Group Inside Sales, supports the Group Sales and Service Sales department in selling group tickets. Under the guidance of the Manager, Group Sales and Service, Sales Associates – Group Inside Sales will have the opportunity to learn about the sales process and develop their sales techniques. Sales Associates – Group Inside Sales will participate in a rigorous sales development program geared to prepare candidates for a career within the sports industry.
- Identify and sell available group ticket inventory by contacting past group buyers and generating leads via outbound calls
- Assist with sales and retention efforts including, but not limited to: servicing and up-selling existing and new accounts
- Manage interactions with clients and prospects by utilizing a customer relationship management database (CRM)
- Participate in sales promotions and game day activities
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Prior experience working making outbound sales calls for 3-6 months; sports or entertainment industry experience preferred
- Strong work ethic and desire to build a career in professional sports
- Proven customer service experience
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work flexible hours in an outside stadium environment
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by the employee. The New York Yankees is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.
Do you have sales experience?
When are you available to start?
Have you worked in the Sports or Entertainment industry?