Housekeeper - New York Yankees (Tampa · FL)
New York Yankees jobs
Sports Jobs in Tampa · FL
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Maintenance
The New York Yankees are looking for an experienced housekeeper to join our team. This person will be based at the New York Yankees’ Tampa, Florida facilities.
- Perform a variety of basic housekeeping duties including sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, mopping, polishing, etc.
- Clean mirrors and windows around the facility
- Ensure that cleanliness is maintained in all areas around the facility according to company standards
- Clean, disinfect, and store all equipment at the end of shift
- Restock supplies around the facility as needed
- Understand the company’s policy on work shifts, guest’s possessions, and privacy issues
- Perform additional duties and assist with projects as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED certificate
- At least one year of experience in a housekeeping role
- Possess knowledge of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Attention to detail
- Flexible work schedule and ability work in an outdoor stadium environment
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of the employee. The New York Yankees are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
The New York Yankees require a Covid-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to exception under applicable law.