Benefits and Wellness Coordinator - New York Yankees (Bronx · NY)
- Administration of a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, wellness, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending account, retirement and auxiliary plans; evaluating current benefit offerings and recommend changes as needed.
- Responsible for day-to-day support activities, including assisting employees with benefits-related questions and resolution of benefits matters, assisting with new hire benefits orientation, processing participant enrollments, changes, and terminations, and ensuring compliance with benefits-related reporting obligations.
- Lead annual benefits open enrollment process, including communications, elections and audits.
- Oversee leave of absence program, including processing and administering all leave-of-absence requests, disability paperwork, and requests for reasonable accommodations; effectively interpret FMLA and ADA implications as they relate to leaves of absence and disabilities.
- Act as primary relationship manager for disability and absence administration vendor.
- Monitor changes in federal, state and local laws related to benefits and leaves of absence and propose changes as warranted.
- Assist in managing front office retirement benefits on a company-wide basis.
- Design and administer wellness programming, including policies and programs to help promote employees’ physical, mental and/or financial health.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Three to five years of comprehensive and progressive experience in benefits and leave of absence administration.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally.
- High level of organization and attention to detail, with an ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of the employee. The New York Yankees are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.
Do you have 3-5 years experience in Human Resources, preferably in benefits and leave administration? If yes, please explain.
Do you have strong knowledge of employee benefits and applicable laws? If yes, please explain.
Do you have experience using ABI (Mastermind)? If yes, please explain.
Do you have a flexible work schedule (nights, weekends, holidays)? If yes, please explain.
What are your salary requirements?