Affiliate Video Manager - New York Yankees (Tampa · FL)
New York Yankees jobs
Sports Jobs in Tampa · FL
Technical Services: Audio/Video Editing and Production
Department: Player Development
FLSA Status: Exempt
Handle all video and travel needs for assigned affiliate during the regular season.
- Chart all games for assigned affiliate using BATS software.
- Assist with Major League and Minor League video and data collection during Spring Training.
- Coordinate all aspects of break camp travel and itinerary for players and staff going to affiliates.
- Manage all aspects of affiliate travel including flights, hotel reservations and bus schedules.
- Serve as the point person for all administrative duties at your assigned affiliate.
- Work in conjunction with coaches and analysts to provide advance scouting video prior to home and road games.
- Capture and upload non-game video including bullpens, batting practice, drills, etc.
- Coordinate high-speed video capture and upload process during games and practices.
- Manage Trackman and HawkEye operations and workflow at assigned affiliate.
- Handle all technical troubleshooting at assigned affiliate.
- Assist Amateur, International, and Pro Scouting departments with miscellaneous video needs.
- Travel to Domestic amateur tournaments during the off season to assist with video and data collection.
- Minimum 1 year experience charting using BATS software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Prior experience in Minor League Baseball preferred.
- Experience using TrackMan/HawkEye/Edgertronics preferred.
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of the employee. The New York Yankees are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.
The New York Yankees require a Covid-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to exception under applicable law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.