We are looking for outgoing, personable and hardworking individuals to work for the Orioles during the 2019 season at the Ballpark!
Event Staff Team Member Job Description
Out-going and fan-friendly individuals are needed to become members of our Game Day Event Staff. Our Event Staff members will greet guests, check tickets and direct fans with the primary focus of providing the best possible experience from entrance to exit! The Game Day Team Member position requires the flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
Team Member Overview:
- Greets and directs fans entering the ballpark.
- Provide directional information to fans regarding seating, concessions, and general ballpark locations.
- Various assignments at entrance gates; greeting, scanning and examining tickets or passes to verify authenticity
- Maintain an up-beat, family atmosphere so that all fans can enjoy the game.
- Communicates to all guests in a friendly, knowledgeable and friendly manner
- Guide fans to exits or provide other instructions or assistance in case of emergency
- Other duties as assigned
Team Members Qualifications:
- Outgoing and fan-friendly.
- Strong customer focus; treats all guests with respect and courtesy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and courteous.
- Ability to solve problems under pressure
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions.
- Ability to work in all types of weather (heat, cold, rain).
- Flexible and willing to work many different areas of the ballpark.
- Ability to examine tickets to verify authenticity, using criteria such as color and date issued.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules
- Team Members must be available for approximately 2/3 of home games for the Orioles 2019 schedule.
- Baltimore Orioles is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- All employment offers with the Baltimore Orioles are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
- Please indicate the position desired on either the resume or application
- We are unable to take phone calls regarding application status
- Resume submissions without cover letters will not be considered.