Marketing Operations Intern - Driveline Baseball (Kent · WA)
Relocation assistance is not provided.
Come help tell the story of the company revolutionizing baseball player development.
We need you. A creative, driven doer who is looking to create compelling content using all the tools and resources Driveline has. We are always on the lookout for exceptional individuals looking to develop themselves, business, and baseball.
Every day, you will tell the stories of athletes and trainers working hard to further their baseball career.
The structure of the Marketing Operations Intern is straightforward:
- A few of the core functions include, but are not limited to: editing photos and video, creating social media posts, editing blogs and website pages, creating emails, working with our trainers and athletes to develop ideas. Your week will consist of 40 hours.
Editing video and photos.
- Shooting photos and videos on our training floor, at events, about our products and services.
- Using content creation calendars and templates.
- Suggesting new content, processes, or procedures that resolves pain points for current customers or prospective ones.
- Collaborating with other departments on a regular basis to ensure we are telling their story well.
- Must be willing to work in Kent, Washington during the Summer of 2022.
- Must be willing to commit to 3 months of consecutive work.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Must be able to type over 40 words per minute.
- Experience creating regular social media or marketing content.
- Strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
- Experience using or teaching Driveline's programs or products.
- A passion for, and deep understanding of, baseball.
- Experience solving problems independently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google Docs.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced startup type environment with little direct supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Should be able to comfortably interact with 9-year-old pitchers, collegiate and professional athletes, and parents.
- Excellent video editing skills.
- Graphic design portfolio.
- Fluent in Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, or Korean
Driveline Baseball is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. For employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities, Driveline Baseball provides reasonable accommodation.
What work are you most proud of?
Do you have previous work in the social media and/or marketing space that you are proud of? Please link to an account, portfolio or project.
Assume you have unlimited access to Driveline's facilities, players, staff and funds. What would you want to do with the objective of: create the largest number of quality social media impressions per dollar spent? Roughly outline that project.