If you analyze marketing campaign effectiveness on contribution margin, can build a content strategy after analyzing customer lifetime value cohorts, and use in-season Stuff+ changes to add and drop pitchers on your fantasy baseball roster, we have an opportunity that you will excel in.
We are seeking a strategic and creative Director of Growth. This person will be responsible for overseeing the operations of our eCommerce, social media and performance marketing groups. They will connect our content plan with our revenue plan. The Director of Growth will play a key role in forecasting revenue across the organization and managing a talented team of marketing professionals.
- Oversee the product and revenue department, ensuring smooth day-to-day operations and successful execution of strategies and plans.
- Connect the content plan with the revenue plan, ensuring that all marketing efforts are aligned with business goals and objectives.
- Forecast revenue across the organization, using data-driven insights to make informed decisions and drive growth.
- Build and manage talented teams, including the leaders of the content team, design team, and performance marketing team. (“Team” can also mean “agency”.)
- Work closely with the CEO to develop and implement effective strategies for increasing revenue across eCommerce, software and training.
- Deep understanding of baseball, with a passion for the sport and knowledge of its history, players, and teams.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and brand marketing (VP level experience is a plus, but not required).
- Skilled in forecasting and reporting data, with experience in management and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) implementation.
- Highly strategic thinker, able to develop and execute innovative and effective marketing and revenue strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively lead and manage a team.
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary ranging from $100,000 to $140,000, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) plan, paid time off, and bonus.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment at the tip of the spear in professional sports, where you can make a significant impact on the growth and success of the organization.
- Supportive and collaborative company culture that values your input and ideas.
Location: Seattle, WA (Remote considered, in-person strongly preferred)
Salary Range: $100,000 - $140,000 + Benefits (DOE)
Reports to: CEO
Driveline Baseball is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. For employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities, Driveline Baseball provides reasonable accommodation.