Minor League Video Assistant - Detroit Tigers (Lakeland · FL)
Detroit Tigers jobs
Sports Jobs in Lakeland · FL
Other (consulting, membership, non-profit, real estate): Other
This position is designed to assist with day-to-day department activities, projects, presentations and overall organization.
- Utilization of STATS software to chart, upload and download game information.
- Act as main video personnel for both Gulf Coast League West Tigers.
- Assist in day-to-day video operations during Spring Training.
- Daily management of data collected from various affiliates throughout the Minor League season.
- Preparation of advance scouting documentation prior to each series.
- Recording of any on-field activity as requested by Tigers staff.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- The ideal candidate must be at least a college senior, recent graduate (within 6 months).
- The ideal candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ideal candidate must have excellent organizational skills
- The ideal candidate must have excellent attention to detail
- The ideal candidate must have excellent knowledge of general baseball concepts
- The ideal candidate must be available full-time
- The ideal candidate must be willing to work longs hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- The ideal candidate must be have excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Office Environment
- Some evening, weekend, and holiday hours will be required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.