Corporate Partnerships Activation Manager - Detroit Tigers (Detroit · MI)
Detroit Tigers jobs
Sports Jobs in Detroit · MI
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsorship Sales Department Management
The Activation Manager is responsible for the successful and timely implementation of contractual elements pertaining to Detroit Tigers partners. This position is responsible for managing the execution of sponsorships, game-day activations, special events, recapping partnerships, calculating overall value of partnerships, and reporting results.
- Manage assigned Corporate Partnership accounts on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide support to sales executives including the creation and maintenance of spreadsheets, contacting clients, etc.
- Manage and track all costs/expenses associated with each assigned account. Build and maintain budgets for all special events.
- Fulfill client ticket/parking/merchandise requests including facilitating payment and shipping/delivery. Processing invoices, check requests, and purchase orders as necessary.
- Manage activation of hospitality and uphold a strong relationship with SportService (Detroit Tigers concessionaire), Communicate and process orders, manage billing.
- Plan and execute on-site and off-site client hospitality/activations/promotions (Fantasy Batting Practice, Ceremonial First Pitches, Partner Flyaway Trips, autograph events, etc).
- Responsible for coordination and set up of game-day partnership elements, which include:
- Point of Contact for all activations taking place on the concourse and around the perimeter of Comerica Park.
- Correspond with OEI Parking Service, DTI Park Operations, and DTI Promotions regarding activations.
- Meet and greet corporate partners participating in pre-game on-field activities, suite hospitality events, party suites, or picnics.
- Manage and assist in-game promotions as needed (Mascot Race, T-Shirt Launch, asset photography).
- Produce Sales Proposals, Marketing Summaries, and Proof of Performance reports for growing client list. Includes photography and data collection throughout the season.
- Learn and utilize Demographic Tools and Media Valuation Tools as necessary and requested.
- All other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2-3 years related experience (Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform the work).
- Possesses the highest integrity and ethical standards.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time, detail oriented, and works well under pressure.
- High level of resourcefulness, initiative, and good judgement setting priorities and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service orientation as well as presenting a professional, executive presence.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with high level of experience in the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Reader, and design tools.
- Ability to work long hours, holidays, and weekends.
- Desired: previous experience working in the sports industry.
- Office environment.
- Evening, weekend, and holiday hours required.
- Frequent visual/auditory attention.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.