Associate, Major League Advance Scouting (Seasonal) - Detroit Tigers
Detroit Tigers jobs
Player Operations: Player Personnel/Scout
- Utilize internal software systems to create scouting reports for ML Coaching Staff.
- Prepare full suite of scouting reports for pre-series preparation.
- Operate BATS software to provide custom video analysis to coaches and players.
- Assist with video operations, and the distribution of video to both coaches and players.
- Various ad hoc tasks to support Major League Advance Scouting.
- Other duties as assigned by members of the Baseball Operations Department.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Highly motivated with excellent attention to detail.
- The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The candidate must have excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- The candidate is willing and able to relocate to the Detroit metro area.
- The candidate must be available full-time.
- The candidate must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as dictated by the baseball calendar.
- Familiarity with SQL, R, Shiny, or Python, a plus.
- Clubhouse and office environment, along with remote work.
- Evening, weekend, and holiday hours will be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.