Store Manager - McGregor Square Store – Retail Operations - Colorado Rockies (Denver · CO)
Colorado Rockies jobs
Sports Jobs in Denver · CO
Retail/Licensing: Retail Store Management
Responsible for all operations of an individual team-owned retail outlet.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide daily customer service and assistance with fans on Rockies information.
- Oversee daily merchandise sales.
- Conduct daily operations that include – depositing of daily receipts, credit card reconciliations, stocking of merchandise.
- Collaborate with Authentics Manager on staffing and incoming product.
- Responsible for weekly arrangement of merchandise displays to maintain a fresh look.
- Manage store cleanliness, appearance and maintenance needs.
- Provide training, motivation, and supervision of store staff.
- Responsible for inventory control program implementation.
- Oversee store security.
- Assist supervisor in the development of marketing and advertising opportunities.
- Apply working knowledge of point of purchase.
- Advise Senior Director – Retail Operations on merchandise and operational needs.
- 5 years’ experience in retail operations required.
- Expert levels of customer service, cash handling, writing, oral communication, sales, research, and analysis are required.
- Proficient levels of computer and administrative skills are required.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum preferred.
- Ability to work varied hours as needed due to the nature of the retail industry.
- Strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.
- Candidates residing in the metro Denver area preferred.
Store will be open 7 days a week. Work schedule will alter from week to week. Work includes both office and customer facing time.
$47,000 - $52, 000 per year. This is a regular status, full-time position eligible for all company benefits.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and letter of interest no later than December 6th, 2021.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.