Guest Services Representative - Colorado Rockies Baseball Club (Denver · CO)
Colorado Rockies Baseball Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Denver · CO
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Event Guest Relations
Guest Services Representatives
Event Services, LLC is always on the lookout for outgoing, motivated, and friendly people to join our Guest Services team. We aim to provide the ultimate Guest experience for Rockies games, Concerts and other special events held at Coors Field. If you feel this sounds like you, read on to find out more information about what it means to be a Guest Services Representative.
All new employees with Event Services are cross trained in all aspects of Ticket Taking & Ushering at the beginning of employment.
A Day in the Life
Each event day will begin at the entry gates, where you will check bags, take tickets, and welcome our Guests. As the event progresses you will have the opportunity to be re-deployed to assist in other areas of the ballpark. Over time, you'll gain experience working in a variety of assignments which will allow for additional opportunities in years to come.
- Greet guests
- Check and scan tickets
- Conduct bag inspections for prohibited items
- Provide accurate ticket scan counts
- Provide guests accurate directions and information
- Check tickets in seating areas
- Assist guests to seats and provide quality service to enhance Guest's experience
- Friendly, outgoing personality a must
- Positive attitude
- Work schedule limited to Colorado Rockies Home game schedule
- Seasonal, part-time employment
- Salary range: Minimum Wage
- Minimum of 40% commitment for all positions (32 games), higher commitment preferred
- Paid mandatory training classes will be conducted as needed
REQUIREMENTS: $14.77 per hour. This is a temporary status, part-time position not eligible for all company benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Do you understand that this is a part-time, seasonal and gameday position?