Facility Monitor - Camelback Spring Training, LLC (Phoenix · AZ)
- Monitor assigned areas within the assigned properties to ensure safety and compliance with facility and MLB policy.
- Greet, monitor and control the movements of patrons, visitors, employees and contractors.
- Conduct varying levels of screening of guests, employees and visitors as directed.
- Create documentation for all pertinent events and maintain daily log sheets.
- Remain calm and professional in all situations.
- Report pertinent information to supervisor.
- Conduct routine surveillance rounds in and around the assigned properties including the outside perimeter.
The physical demands listed below are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, such as a CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Previous security experience preferred. No certifications required.
- Must be able to stand, climb stairs, sit, walk for extended/varying periods of time.
- Must be able to work outdoors in extreme weather.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs unaided.
- Must be willing and able to respond appropriately to emergent situations.
- Must be available to work week days, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work effectively with limited supervision.
Are there days and times that you are not available to be scheduled to work? If so please explain.
Are you able to meet the physical requirements above?
Do you have any law enforcement or security experience? If so please explain.
Are you bilingual (english/spanish)?