The New Britain Bees are accepting resumes for a Group Sales Assistant for the 2018 season. The start date would be June 1st and the internship would run through the 2018 New Britain Bees season (September). The Bees are looking for a college student to handle multiple responsibilities. The successful candidate will learn all aspects of running a professional franchise, such as: sales, marketing, operations, ticketing, customer service, and more. We are looking for “Work-A-Holics” that aren't afraid to work hard and get their hands dirty. Previous experience with Sales and usage of Glitinir ticketing system is a plus.
The Group Sales Assistant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Customer service and ticket sales through the box office windows and phone line
· Cold calling companies and introducing them to the season ticket, group ticket, and partial plan packages available with the Bees.
· Mascot appearances, street team, etc.
· Helping other departments where needed, Mailings, printings, deliveries, etc.
· College Student in business, sports management, or similar, able to earn course credit
· Outgoing and friendly personality with strong communication skills
· Previous sales experience is preferred but not required
· Knowledge of the Glitnir Ticketing system is a plus
· Must maintain highest level of customer service at all times
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Previous cash handling experience is preferred
· Monday-Sunday Schedule availability