The Promotions/Community Relations Intern will assist with all game day operations, including on-field promotions, Guest Services, and other duties as assigned. On non-game days, the intern will serve as a member of the Bees Community Relations Department, increasing brand awareness at community events.
· Periodically visit local businesses in the area to distribute Pocket Schedules, flyers, etc.
· Represent the New Britain Bees at community events to engage the public and increase brand awareness
· Assist with planning and promoting daily game promotions, including cold-calling potential business sponsors or group outing leaders
· Assist with game day operations, including pre-game performances, on-field promotions, in-game entertainment, etc.
· Perform as the Bees mascot, Sting, at outside events including sponsors, fundraisers, media, and private functions
· Other duties as assigned