The Lancaster Barnstormers are members of the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball, the highest level of professional baseball other than the Major Leagues. Since the league’s inception in 1998, over 30 million fans have attended an Atlantic League game in one of the league’s state-of-the-art ballparks. Located in downtown Lancaster, PA, we are looking for candidates who have a drive for excellence, a passion for their work, and an interest in a career in the sports industry.
The Stadium Operations Intern(s) will work closely with the Stadium Operations Team in the management of the day-to-day operations, repairs, and maintenance of the facility.
- Assist with day-of-event logistics, setup, and breakdown
- Assist with managing game-day employees
- Assist with projects and the general upkeep around the facility
- Handle other duties as assigned by the Stadium Operations Manager
- Professionalism, friendliness, and a strong work ethic
- Strong time management, communication, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- The ability to supply excellent customer service to all clients and fans
- Able to maintain a flexible work schedule
- Knowledge of general maintenance tasks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.