The Sales and Ticket Operations Future Openings post covers 4 main areas of business across the Atlantic League and its teams: Corporate Sales, Group Sales, Ticket Sales, and Box Office. By applying for this post you are applying for future consideration for positions in the sales and ticket operations field with the Atlantic League and its respective teams.
The successful person will be an aggressive salesperson that leads by example with a track record of success and desire to achieve greatness.
- Responsible for solicitation, presentation and procurement of overall sponsorship sales.
- Responsible for the direct sales of partnership and advertising packages utilizing all mediums available, as well as creating new ones.
- Responsible for generating and developing new business through leads lists, name collection activities, cold calls, networking events, speaking engagements, etc.
- Maintain a high standard of integrity during the sales and service process with each Corporate Partner or potential Corporate Partner.
- Oversee and ensure the fulfillment aspect of all partnership accounts.
- Keep accurate sales files, customer services files, call reports, appointment schedule reports, prospects reports, etc. Maintain weekly communication on all activity reports.
- Prepare sales proposals.
- Learn partner objectives, sales, marketing & community development initiatives as well as hot buttons related to partner needs, wants and likes and dislikes.
- Be eyes and ears for team and partnership relationships. Communicate to appropriate staff; attend off site functions and meetings for and with team & partners’ objectives in mind.
- Consistently promote team and seek to develop business relationships.
- Consistently work to keep current partners involved with team (meeting and exceeding expectations).
- Maintain accurate, organized, detailed and up to date records, files, databases, contacts and budgets.
- Mentor and encourage junior employees.
- Other duties as assigned by general manager.
2. Group Sales
This position is responsible for developing, maintaining, and increasing group sales for the team.
- Understand the goals of the organization from a group ticketing perspective and create and implement ideas to reach the goals.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of all team ticketing sales efforts, this includes planning, marketing, telecommunication, organizing, fulfilling and accounting.
- Facilitate execution of group ticket sales. This includes picnics, suites and regular group tickets.
- Work with merchandising manager to promote souvenir sales to groups.
- Sell ticket products such as mini plans, season ticket plans, group tickets, and hospitality.
- Identify key partnerships within the community to develop the group sales initiative.
3. Ticket Sales
This position is responsible for developing, maintaining, and increasing season and group sales for the team.
- Contribute to the team growth in season ticket, partial season ticket and group ticket revenue
- Prospecting new customers, and maintaining solid relationships with current clients
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and seasonal sales targets
- Efficiently cold calling new potential prospects and consistently converting new prospects into clients
- Providing quality, professional customer service to accounts
- Conducting appointments with prospective clients
- Representing the team at marketing and networking events
- Cultivating relationships with current clients for referral leads
- Creatively developing new ways to boost attendance of the team
4. Box Office
- Selling and managing season ticket plans
- Coordinating and executing all facets of ticket processing including incoming individual orders, with strong emphasis placed on customer service and fan interaction.
- Accounting, reconciling, and maintaining other financial aspects of the Box Office
- Working closely with our Marketing department to facilitate all targeted ticket programs
- Generating ideas to increase sales of all ticket types
- Training of all interns and part-time employees who will staff the Box Office.
- Performing additional duties as assigned
- Work with the group sales department filling and managing all group orders.
- Attend to Customer Service needs involving ticketing issues.
- Become knowledgeable about all Ticket Policies and Procedures.