Manages day to day operations of the box office, utilizes ticket software for all event creations and financial reports, and maintains all box office and ticket related policies and procedures while practicing excellent customer service philosophies.
- Work with all but specifically ticket/group/marketing/finance staff to revise/maintain all box office and ticket related policies and procedures.
- Update and maintain Glitnir Ticketing to meet all needs of ticketing and marketing departments.
- Manage ticket fulfillment for all ad sales, group sales, and season ticket sales.
- Reconcile all box office cash/credit daily and after every major event.
- Manage Box Office game day staff and interns.
- Sell single game tickets, season tickets, groups, and sponsorships
- College graduate.
- 1-2 years managing a box office and box office personel
- Knowledge of ticketing/customer relationship managment systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Flexible schedule, able to work weekends and holidays